Eric Nam from ‘Birth of a Great Star 2′ turned down offer from JYP





Eric Nam, a contestant from ‘Birth of a Great Star 2‘, disclosed that he had once declined an offer from JYP Entertainment.


During an interview, Eric Nam stated, “A representative from JYP called me first after watching a YouTube video of me singing. They suggested that I should go to a JYP audition in New York.


He continued, “It was during college exam time so I couldn’t go. During my first year of college, I had to focus on my studies, so I declined the offer to audition in New York.” Eric Nam then added, “But it’s not like I have any regrets.


Netizens commented, “Rejecting a dream agency,” “As long as he’s not regretting the decision now,” and “I wonder how JYP feels.


Source & Photo: Money Today via Naver



No comments:

Post a Comment