Lee Jun Ki has no time for romance

The September 5th episode of MBC TV ‘Happy Day’ saw them visiting the filming site of currently airing MBC TV drama ‘Arang and the Magistrate’, where lead actor, Lee Jun Ki, said jokingly that he doesn’t have any time for romance because of his busy schedules.


During the segment, Lee Jun Ki who plays the role of the magistrate, Eun Oh, joked around by pretending to make a call to his imaginary girlfriend during a break in filming.


When asked whether he has any plans to date, Lee Jun Ki replied, “I have no time to date. And I feel that it’s not whether I want or not, because I believe in destiny.”


Lee Jun Ki added, “Maybe there’s a possibility when my schedules aren’t that packed. But I will be getting older… When am I getting married?”, as he showed his worried face.


He concluded, “There will be a day when I will get married, I don’t want to be like singer Shin Seung Hun who is living by himself.”



No comments:

Post a Comment