Shinsadong Tiger confesses he was embarrassed to produce “Bo Peep Bo Peep”




Shinsadong Tiger recently made an interesting confession on ‘Win Win‘ concerning the single he produced that launched T-ara into stardom: Bo Peep Bo Peep.”

T-ara’s Soyeon appeared as a guest on the show and commented of the track, “I knew it was going to get big after I first heard ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’. I thought that as unique as the song was, people would notice it.” Shinsadong Tiger then stated, “To be honest, I was embarrassed giving the song to them. I wondered if it was okay because the words ‘bo peep bo peep’ were repeated so often.”

Eunjung of T-ara then added, “When I first heard ‘Bo Peep Bo Peep’, I thought ‘What is this?’”Shinsadong Tiger joked, “I made it while I was staring at toilet paper.”

Brave Brothers was also a featured guest in the episode.

Source + Photo: TV Daily via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment