Lee Hyo Ri repents buying too many clothes

Lee Hyo Ri repents buying too many clothes

Lee Hyo Ri self reflection is drawing people's attention.




On 7th, Lee Hyo Ri wrote on her Twitter, "I keep doing endless rummage sale, and clothes to sell keep endlessly coming out from my closet. Wonder how much I bought."




She made the post to repent for buying so many clothes.




She also wrote "I went to the rummage sale thinking that I should never buy so many clothes, but I found myself trying on new shirts..."




Netizens who saw her post made comments, such as "That's why Lee Hyo Ri is always so fashionable", "Give it to me if you are disposing them", and "I'll buy those!"




On the other hand, Lee Hyo Ri hosted a guerrilla rummage sale with Song Hye Gyo and stylish Han Hye Yeon from 5th to 7th.




Hot News


  ▶ ‘Faith' Kim Hee Sun gets loved by 4 different men


  ▶ ‘Faith' Kim Hee Sun and Lee Min Ho spent a night together


  ▶ ‘My Husband Got A Family' Oh Yeon Seo proposes to Kang Min Hyuk


  ▶ ‘Five Fingers' Joo Ji Hoon draws attention with his warm and cold sides


  ▶ 'For You' New photos from recent shootings revealed



No comments:

Post a Comment