Lee Byung-heon talks about his Hollywood life

Lee Byung-heon talks about his Hollywood life

Lee Byung-heon will be collaborating once again with Bruce Willis and Helen Mirren in 'Red 2'.




Movie 'Red 2' is a movie about the battle of legendary agent and CIA, and the first movie, starring Bruce Willis and John Malkovich, was released in 2010.




Lee Byung-heon will be casting as the villain in the movie, and he commented, "Many troubles are unavoidable. But, I have to go through it alone somehow."




He also told that he had a lot of trouble expressing detailed emotions in his lines, because it was in a different language.




He said, "When speaking in English, people sometimes misunderstand me, and there were many misunderstandings. You shouldn't pretend that you understood everything. If you are not sure, you should ask about it again and again."




He also said about working with such great Hollywood stars, "I couldn't believe it was happening to me. I was so thankful for such special experiences, and I was just over joyed. But, I tried hard to not get overly excited."




However, Lee Byung-heon told that something changed in him after leaving the handprints on the Hollywood's Walk of Fame last June. He said, "It was like making a new promise with the audience."




He continued, "I don't think I didn't become that much successful in Hollywood yet. However, I hope that someone in the future will be motivated by what I achieved, and grow up as a bigger star."




On the other hand, Lee Byung-heon's new movie, 'Gwang Hae', will be released on 19th.




Hot News


  ▶ Kim Min Hee reveals a new fashion pictorial of Marc Jacobs


  ▶ Hwang Woo Seul Hye shows off her gorgeous body shape in a black mini dress


  ▶ Ga Hee reveals her new blonde hair


  ▶ Kim Nam Gil reveals new photos shot in New Zealand


  ▶ Goo Hara reveals a new pictorial of a unique concept



No comments:

Post a Comment