2NE1’s Sandara Park and IU Show Support at MBLAQ’s Concert

MBLAQ held its first concert in Seoul for its 2012 MBLAQ THE BLAQ% Tour on July 21, where stars turned up to support the group.

On July 21, 2NE1’s Sandara Park, also Thunder’s older sister, wrote on her me2day, “I went to the MBLAQ concert! I went to the waiting room before the concert, and these young men’s faces as well as their personalities are very warm! I was very happy because they are so kind and respectful. The concert was totally awesome and Thunder even greeted me twice! Eye contact. Mir did too! I’m so lucky today!”



Attached was a picture of Sandara Park, posing with Thunder, Seung Ho and Mir.

IU, who was also present at the concert on July 21, tweeted, “Today, I went to the MBLAQ concert with my mom and close trainee friends! Male group concerts are definitely no joke with the girls screaming at even a simple hand gesture. Hehe. I was jealous! Ah I want to have another concert!”




MBLAQ began its The BLAQ% Tour in Indonesia on June 30, followed by a stop in Thailand on July 7.

MBLAQ completed its shows in Seoul on July 21 and 22 and will continue to Osaka on July 26 and 27 and Tokyo on July 30 and 31. The group will finally complete its tour in Taiwan on August 18.

Photo Credit: Sandara Park’s me2day, IU’s Twitter




Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (graced923@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Most Viewed]
- [Concert Review] MBLAQ Brings ′The BLAQ% Tour′ to Seoul
- MBLAQ is Ready to Bring ‘The BLAQ% Tour’ to Seoul
- Sandara Park and MBLAQ’s Thunder Share the Sibling Love
- MBLAQ’s Thunder Releases Solo Single ‘Don’t Go’ for Upcoming Concert
- [Interview] MBLAQ is Proud to be a K-Pop Group


No comments:

Post a Comment