Wonder Girls’ Yubin responds to Tiger JK’s wish to work with her





Wonder Girls‘ rapper Yubin responded to Tiger JK‘s wish to work with her.


In an exclusive interview with the Wonder Girls held in Seoul on the 19th, Yubin commented on Tiger JK’s request, “I was really happy to hear that he specifically chose me.”


“I’ve always wanted to do a collaboration with Tiger JK. If an opportunity presents itself, I would really like to work together,” showing her enthusiasm at the possibility of a collaboration with the hip hop legend.


During the June 18th episode of Mnet‘s ‘vol. TEN‘, Tiger JK selected Wonder Girls’ Yubin as the rapper he’d like to work with, explaining, “If I work with Yubin, I believe we could make groundbreaking and sensational work together.”


In related news, the Wonder Girls have been taking music charts by storm with the title track “Like This” from their new album, ‘Wonder Party‘.


Source + Image: TVDaily via Nate



No comments:

Post a Comment