SISTAR’s Hyorin reveals she suffered from a social anxiety disorder in the past





SISTAR‘s Hyorin confessed that she once suffered from a social anxiety disorder.


On the May 31st episode of Mnet‘s ‘Beatle’s Code 2‘, Hyorin talked about how she kept herself locked in a room and away from society for two months due to her social phobia.


She carefully brought out the topic by stating, “I’ve never cried from being too happy, but I’ve cried from being sad. This was when I had a social anxiety disorder.”


She added on, “I did not come out of my room for two months when I suffered from this phobia. I was scared of people.


Although she did not reveal any specific details or causes for her painful experience, Hyorin relieved the worried guests by assuring them, stating, “I’m alright now.”





Source + Photo: News via Nate



No comments:

Post a Comment