Girl’s Day shares a drink with Kim Soo Hyun?







The members of Girl’s Day have revealed themselves as big fans of actor Kim Soo Hyun.


Girl’s Day member Sojin tweeted on the 20th, “Oh ho ho ho. Today, I shyly… drank from a straw in the same cup as the [fabulous] Kim Soo Hyun… Ah! My heart’s fluttering, kuku.


At this, fellow member Yura announced proudly, “After Sojin unni, I also shared a drink with Kim Soo Hyun at the coffee shop. Hoot.” Minah then added cutely, “Oh my! [This means that] the unnis and I shared an indirect k… k… kiss….


The picture attached to the tweets show the three Girl’s Day members “sharing a drink” with a paper cut-out of Kim Soohyun advertising a coffee brand.


Fans who noticed the tweets commented, “Proof that the Girl’s Day members are fans of Kim Soo Hyun,” “There are no girls who don’t like Kim Soo Hyun,” and “They all look good with him.


Source: Girl’s Day Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment