Comedian Yoo Sang Moo is most scared of his best friend Yoo Sae Yoon?





Comedian Yoo Sang Moo chose his best friend Yoo Sae Yoon as the person he is most afraid of on June 25th’s airing of ‘Come To Play‘.


Yoo Sang Moo stated, “The scariest thing in the world is my friend Yoo Sae Yoon. I’m most afraid of guesting on a variety show with him. Yoo Sae Yoon sees me and Jang Dong Min as beneath him.”


He continued, “I can’t even speak whenever Yoo Sae Yoon and I are on a show together. He sneers and laughs at me whenever I talk.


Another guest on the show, comedian Kim Kyung Jin, chose his agency’s president Park Myung Soo as the person he is the most scared of. He explained, “He reads my true feelings so well, it’s scary. Especially when I curse him, and he figures it out.


Source & Image: Sports Seoul via Nate



No comments:

Post a Comment