Baek Ji Young reveals she does not ‘go dutch’ when on dates with her boyfriend





Singer Baek Ji Young revealed that she does not pay when she goes on dates with her boyfriend Jung Suk Won.


On the June 10th broadcast of cable channel StoryOn‘s ‘Lee Seung Yeon and 100 Women‘, Baek Ji Young remarked, “To be honest, I am more financially stable than he is. However, regardless of our financial situations, I usually ask him to pay for dates.


Sometimes I want to pay for him too because it’s not that much, but I don’t think it’ll be good for him to get used to that,” she explained.


She continued that it was not just a one-way street: “I buy him things he needs, such as sunglasses for when he goes overseas,” she continued. “But when it comes to spending actual cash straight out of a wallet, Jung Suk Won will spend [his money].”


Source & Image : MyDaily via Nate


 



No comments:

Post a Comment