Lee Min Jung is uncomfortable taking a two shot with Suzy?





Actress Lee Min Jung revealed the age gap between herself and ‘Big‘ co-star Suzy of miss A.


During the press conference for KBS drama ‘Big’ on May 29, Lee Min Jung shared that she and Suzy have “the same chinese zodiac sign,” revealing that she is nearly 12 years older than Suzy. She stated, “I found out that Suzy was going to be starring in the drama on the news. I think the drama will do well because of Suzy.


She also added, “I think I am a little too old to be competing against Suzy. I try to avoid being in a two shot with her as much as possible. Instead, I will try to cherish the guy with a mother’s instinctive love.


‘Big’, a romance story between a divorcee, Gong Yoo, and an innocent teacher, Lee Min Jung, is airing its’ much-anticipated first episode on June 4.


Source & Photo: ArtsNews



No comments:

Post a Comment