Jang Geun Suk rants on sasaeng fans on his Weibo

Hallyu star, Jang Geun Suk has showed his disdain towards his sasaeng fans in China.


He took to his Weibo account on August 12th and wrote, “I love you all, but I just don’t like the sasaeng fans that follow me around for 24 hours, flout traffic rules, disregard safety, and only caring about their own interests. I had planned to stay in China for a little while longer and also write a diary about my Shanghai trip. But I am going back to Korea! Sorry everyone but I also thank you all for supporting me. I love you all, except sasaeng fans.”


Jang Geun Suk had held his concert ‘THE CRI SHOW 2’ on August 11th where he then had a car chase battle with his sasaeng fans, leading to him complaining about them on his Weibo about being chased. Jang Geun Suk had fired a warning towards his sasaeng fans just last month to lay off him.


Netizens commented, “It must be tiring to be a Hallyu star because you have such fans no matter where you go”, “He already warned you last time, please stop sasaeng fans”, “You can only think of yourself as a true fan if you truly love your idol”.



No comments:

Post a Comment