Shin Se Kyung talks about her recent hobbies

Shin Se Kyung talks about her recent hobbies

What would Shin Se Kyung do during her spare time?




On 9th, Shin Se Kyung had an interview with StarN at a cafe located in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, and she talked about her recent hobbies.




Shin Se Kyung said, "I didn't take a single break during last 3 and a half years. I want to take a break now."




She continued, "I'm very exhausted. I just realized it recently," and expressed her desire to return to her ordinary lives.




She also talked about what she wanted to do, and she said, "I enjoy cooking these days. I always like doing something," and "My specialty is baking. I'm quite good."




She told that she just learned from recipes without going to cooking schools. She said, "At first, I used a gas oven for baking, and it didn't work. So, I bought a new oven for baking," and "I was so happy to see my cookies. I feel so glad when people enjoy my food."




She also said, "I also read a lot. There's a saying that artists exist to tell people life stories, and I think it's right. I also watch a lot of movies these days."




On the other hand, 'R2B: Return 2 Base' will be released on 14th.




Hot News


  ▶ Yoo In Na refunded a gift from Ji Hyun Woo?


  ▶ Jang Geun Suk becomes one with broiled eels


  ▶ Suzy makes a big yawn~


  ▶ Moon Geun Young considering to cast in 'Cheongdam-dong Alice'


  ▶ Hong Seok Cheon promises to invite Yang Hak Sun to his restaurant



No comments:

Post a Comment