Suzy talks about her ideal type "I like sexy guys"

Suzy talks about her ideal type "I like sexy guys"

Suzy honestly told about her ideal type.




On 21st, the new episode of KBS 2TV 'Invincible Youth Season 2' showed members inviting other people to stay with them.




Lee Young Ja asked the members about their ideal types, and Ye Won said, "I like guys with pretty hands. I just feel like guys who have pretty hands will be very sophisticated, and I think their touches always will be very nice."




Then, Kim Shin Young made people laugh by saying, "So you just want a guy who touches you a lot?"




Later on, Suzy told that she likes sexy guys, and said, "Just a guy who takes care of me, and who looks sexy even when he does nothing."




Hot News


  ▶ Eun Hyuk buys a new home for their parents


  ▶ Go So Young talks about how she manages her income


  ▶ Lee Teuk appears on 'Gag Concert'


  ▶ 'Running Man' Yoo Joon Sang shows his tough side


  ▶ Shin Se Kyung becomes a cute hiphop girl



No comments:

Post a Comment