Park Tae Hwan comments about his disqualification

Park Tae Hwan comments about his disqualification

Park Tae Hwan commented about getting disqualified.




On 4th, Park Tae Hwan appeared on KBS 2TV 'Win Win' as the surprise guest of Jang Mi Ran, and commented about the disqualification at '2012 London Olympics'.




Park Tae Hwan said, "I didn't even know what was going on," and "I thought they were manipulating things."




He continued, "I fell in panic, and I went blank. I went for dinner, but I couldn't swallow. Then, Mi Ran told me, 'Eat well', and I feel so thankful for those two words."




Jang Mi Ran said, "I was outraged to hear the disqualification news, but I couldn't show it on my face when I saw him. 'Eat well' was all I could say to him." Then, Park Tae Hwan added, "She cheered me up a lot."




Hot News


  ▶ Yong Jun Hyung complains pain in waste after lifting up Suzy


  ▶ ‘We Got Married' Han Sun Hwa shows tears when Kwang Hee appears


  ▶ Gang Ji Young reveals Boom's dual personality


  ▶ Sulli's actual height found out to be 169.8cm


  ▶ Choi Daniel confesses his real age



No comments:

Post a Comment