My Name Sets Up Advertisements Around Tokyo for Japanese Debut

My Name is making preparations to make its official debut in Japan.

According to My Name’s H2 Media, “We have set up advertisements to promote My Name’s Japanese debut all around Tokyo.”

In addition, the agency revealed a large-scale billboard in Tokyo’s popular district, Roppongi.

The poster reveals a charismatic look at the five member of My Name including a surprise glimpse at My Name’s Seyong’s abs.

On seeing the posters, the My Name members shared, “It’s really starting to hit us we’re making a debut in Japan,” and even tweeted a picture of the members standing and posing in front of the billboard in Roppongi.




On July 24, My Name will hold a special live performance in front of the Shibuya Tower Records in Tokyo and perform the group’s debut single Message, Summer Party and two other songs and will also hold a handshake event with fans.

Photo credit: H2Media




Reporter : Stewart Ho (stoo@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Most Viewed]
- [Video] 2NE1 Releases Promotional Video for ‘1st Look’
- [Video] B2ST Reveals the BTS of ‘Beautiful Night’ MV
- Super Junior Says Leeteuk Pretends to Cry in Front of His Fans
- Super Junior’s Sungmin Wore a Pink Nightgown to Bed for 3 Years
- [Video] Haha & Skull Challenges LeeSsang to Music Duel in Busan


No comments:

Post a Comment