Harisu discusses image and rookies on ‘Park Myung Soo’s Moving TV’





Singer Harisu, who recently made a comeback with “Shopping Girl“, revealed her thoughts on her debut image and upcoming rookies.


On the August 14th episode of ‘Park Myung Soo’s Moving TV‘, Harisu stated, “I’ve already released six albums. I always work hard to give hope to people like me [who are transgendered]. Next year, I’ll be turning 40. I’m hoping hoobaes who are prettier than I am will debut.


She continued, “When I first made my debut, I was given the uncomfortable title of ‘a girl prettier than girls’. Because I know this feeling, I want to take care of my [precious] juniors who debut.


Also during this episode, Harisu made a phone call to her mother-in-law, who stated the singer was “a commendable daughter-in-law“.


Source + Image: TV Reporter via Nate



No comments:

Post a Comment