Brown Eyed Girls’ Ga In gets glamorous and sexy for ‘Woman Chosun’





Brown Eyed GirlsGa In transformed into a cold, city woman for the September issue of ‘Woman Chosun‘. The concept revolved around the theme “glamorous and sexy”.


Ga In stated in an interview with the magazine, “Because I’m on the short side [in comparison to other stars], it looks awkward on camera if I have a long hairstyle or I wear long pants. That’s why I have my hair short, and I wear short clothing.”


She added, “I’ve recently gotten into wine. If the wine is too much of a waste to drink by myself, [me and my friends] spread a mat next to the Han River park, listen to music on the radio, and [drink out of the bottle].”


In relation to her dating life, Ga In commented, “I’m not the type who can approach someone first. I think it’s better to have someone who loves me more. Until I meet that kind of person, I think it’ll be hard to open my heart.”


Check out some pictures from Ga In’s photo shoot with ‘Woman Chosun’ magazine below!



Source: Donga Ilbo via Nate



No comments:

Post a Comment