Actress Yoon Jin Yi feels blessed to have participated in ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’

SBS weekend drama ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ broadcasted their final episode on August 12th and rookie actress Yoon Jin Yi who played the bubbly outgoing role of Im Me Ah Ri has expressed her thoughts on the conclusion of the drama.


Yoon Jin Yi expressed, “There’s still ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ deep in my heart. As this is my first drama, I gave my all during the filming. But I find it a pity that it has ended. I really miss my nunas and F4 oppas in the drama. I feel really blessed”, as she showed her love for her seniors who filmed the drama together with her.


She continued, “I really thank directors Shin Woo Chul and Kwon Hyuk Chan for filming me as a bubbly and outgoing character. I am also very grateful to writer Kim Eun Sook for giving me cute and adorable Im Me Ah Ri character to work with. I also want to express thanks to all the production staff who have worked tirelessly for the drama despite the hot summer heat.”


She added, “I also want to thank viewers who have showed concern, supported me and pointed out areas where I lacked. I feel blessed because of the love shown by viewers. Although ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ has ended, I will continue to work hard to become a more mature actress in future.”


In the last episode of ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’, it was a happy ending for Im Me Ah Ri (Yoon Jin Yi) and Choi Yoon (Kim Min Jong) as they finally got married.



No comments:

Post a Comment