Actor Yoo Ah In reveals he is in a relationship





Actor Yoo Ah In has confessed that he is in a relationship!


The actor recently sat down for an interview for the September issue of fashion magazine ‘Bazaar‘. He revealed, “I am usually someone who pesters myself, but as of recently, I am living life without worries.” He continued, “I think it might be because life has gotten easier, but I also think it’s because I am in a relationship.


I am in a very stable relationship. I used to think that severe love was the only kind of love that existed. Now, I admitted to myself that love does not have to be so intense.


When asked if he was in a relationship when he appeared on ‘Entertainment Relay‘ back in January, he replied, “I don’t know. I don’t know if I have one right now, but [someone] has always been there.


On another note, Yoo Ah In impressed fans with his role in BoA‘s music video for “Only One“.


Source & Image: Sports Chosun via Nate



No comments:

Post a Comment