4minute’s HyunA sends a message to her future husband





4minute‘s HyunA sent a video message to her future husband.


On the August 15th broadcast of QTC‘s ‘4minute’s Travel Maker‘, the girls traveled to Singapore and rode the largest ferris wheel in the world.


The girls who were caught up in their conversation suddenly remarked, “A lot of people propose at these type of places. Let’s all say something to our future spouse.”


When it became HyunA’s turn, the singer said, “Hello, future spouse. Please take good care of me and love HyunA greatly.”


However, her fellow members were unsatisfied with her message and stated that it was “awkward,” causing HyunA to start over.


Honeyy~ I will cook you steak in the morning,” HyunA started. “Or I will make a lot of money and hire someone to make you steak everyday. If you want to live with me, we have to raise 101 dogs.


She caused her members to begin laughing when she honestly added, “You live on the first floor with the puppies, and I will live on the second. What I’m saying is, let’s use separate rooms.


Fellow member Gayoon also drew attention when she sent her own message saying, “There are a lot of nice places in Singapore. I think I’ll need a lot of money if I want to come to places like these, so please make a lot of money starting now.”


Source & Image : TVDaily via Nate



No comments:

Post a Comment