Lee Seung Gi expresses regrets over Olympic torch relay

The newest version of Samsung Zipel’s fridge, T9000 was unveiled to the public on the afternoon of July 17th at Seoul’s Silla Plaza.


Former announcer Park Ji Yoon hosted the event while actor Lee Seung Gi who is the brand’s spokesperson, gave a product briefing.


Lee Seung Gi expressed, “This is the first time I am speaking in public since I graduated from my university”, as he gave a briefing of Samsung Zipel’s new bridge with aplomb.


Lee Seung Gi also shared with the public his recent developments. He said, “After the torch relay, I have been resting. This was my first time visiting England and I was also excited about touring Europe. I was also extra excited because of the Olympic Games.”


He continued, “I felt that it was an honor for me before I started running in the torch relay. I thought to myself that there might not be a second time in my lifetime that I would be doing this. So I tried to curb myself and go at it slowly. But after the relay begun, I got really excited and started running briskly. Thinking about it now, makes me regret my actions.”


No comments:

Post a Comment