Dong Hae talks about the difficulties in continuing both album promotion and acting

Dong Hae talks about the difficulties in continuing both album promotion and acting

Super Junior's Dong Hae told about the difficulties in continuing both music and acting career at the same time.




On 18th, the press conferece of new Channel A drama 'Miss Panda & Hedgehog' took place, and Dong Hae, Yoon Seung, Ah, Choi Jin Hyuk, and Yoo So Young attended.




Dong Hae said, "I'm continuing both album promotion and acting at the same time, and I once got overwhelmed."




He continued, "For few months, I've been getting only 2~3 hours of sleep everyday. One day, as I was getting out of the shower, I looked at myself in the mirror, and yelled 'Let's go, Dong Hae' twice, and Lee Teuk asked me what on earth I was doing. I told him I was just cheering myself."




He also added that the members energize and encourage him a lot. He said, "Members are always a great help to me. Nothing much special, but just a few cheering words are always motivating me."




On the other hand, the first episode of Dong Hae's first drama 'Miss Panda & Hedgehog' will air on 18th.




Hot News


  ▶ Park Gyu-ri criticizes netizens who make bad comments on her


  ▶ Jo Kwon tops in KBS2 'Music Bank'


  ▶ Krystal's gorgeous abs showed


  ▶ So Hee's gorgeous body shape


  ▶ Sandara Park getting a haircut again



No comments:

Post a Comment