MC Ji Seung Hyun reveals she chased after Yoo Jae Suk







On the June 21st episode of  SBS‘ ‘Honey‘, former KBS news reporter Ji Seung Hyun confessed that she wanted to date “nation’s MC” Yoo Jae Suk in the past.


I’ve had my eye on Yoo Jae Suk ever since I was a regional news reporter,” Ji Seung Hyun said. “He was a rookie comedian at the time.


She continued, “I felt that he would become a successful man in the future, so I asked my juniors and seniors to set me up on a blind date with him. I tried so hard over the years, but strangely, I always lost the opportunity to meet him. Even to this day, I’ve never met him in person.”


The former news anchor sounded a bit disappointed as she added, “I think fate is a factor when it comes to marriage.”


Ji Seung Hyun also shared three different movie-like incidents where she and Yoo Jae Suk missed their chance to run into one another.


Source & Image: Sports Chosun via Nate



No comments:

Post a Comment