Ivy comments on her silly facial expressions





Singer Ivy doesn’t seem to be finished making her silly facial expressions just yet. On May 31st’s episode of KBS2TV‘s ‘Happy Together 3‘, actress Oh Yoon Ah commented on Ivy’s tendency to make funny faces.


Ivy first commented, “The skin on my face is really thin so my [facial muscles] can move freely. Because of that, I make a lot of silly faces.” In response, Oh Yoon Ah said, “When I first saw Ivy’s bizarre facial expressions, rather than thinking they were funny, I thought, ‘Why is she doing this?’, and was a bit turned off by it,” generating laughter on set. The actress was later asked by the hosts to attempt her own crazy expressions.


Ivy then stated, “On one program, I showed my silly faces, and it seems viewers were very surprised. There were a lot of responses like: ‘Why is she suddenly acting like that?’ and ‘I guess money is getting tight,’ but that’s just how I usually am.”


Source & Photo: Segye via Nate



No comments:

Post a Comment