HaHa cursed while listening to Leessang’s new songs?





Singer and entertainer HaHa recently left a tweet expressing his admiration for Leessang‘s new album.


On May 25th, the singer praised the album tweeting, “Leessang’s 8th full-length album… Damn… Those cheaters… Ah, I cursed while listening to it. The songs are really good! The lyrics, the classic sound… Those crazy hyungs… I’m not saying this because I’m close to them… But as a fan… Leessang! Damn! They’re the best! The honest lyrics… It made me cry… Tell me who else can make one cry with a rap! They’re the best!


Followers tweeted back, “I’m gonna go listen now,” “I hope Leessang’s 8th album becomes a hit,” and more.


Hip-hop duo Leessang released their 8th full-length album ‘Unplugged‘ on May 25th. ‘Unplugged’ was created in celebration of their 10 year anniversary, and is currently topping numerous music charts.


Source: HaHa’s Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment