Hong Suk Chun wants to meet ‘K-Pop Star’ competitor Michelle Lee





Hong Suk Chun has stated that he would like to have dinner with SBSK-Pop Star‘ contestant Michelle Lee and her parents.


Hong Suk Chun posted on Twitter on April 14th, “Last week after I started to pay attention to K-pop again, I noticed Michelle Lee. The harsh things and emotional scars the child has come across. I cried looking at the smiling face of someone who’s not used to crying…”


He continued, “When the show is completed, I would like to have a meal with Michelle and her family. Anyone who’s acquainted, please tell them how I feel. Michelle Lee, your life starts now. Fighting. You’re the true winner.”


Followers commented, “Michelle sang so well, but didn’t continue, I feel at a loss,” “Hong Suk Chun, your words made me cry,” “As expected, Hong Suk Chun’s [heart is beautiful],” and “Michelle Lee, I’ll wait for you to return as an amazing singer.”


Michelle Lee performed Soulciety‘s “U Just” on the April 8th live broadcast of ‘K-Pop Star’, but unfortunately, she did not move on.


Source: Osen


No comments:

Post a Comment