Shindong’s girlfriend has G-Dragon set as her cell phone wallpaper?

On the September 5th episode of MBC TV ‘Golden Fishery: Radio Star’ program, it was billed as a Choi Siwon and idol stars special, with guests Choi Siwon, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Leeteuk from Super Junior. During the program, Shindong revealed stories about him and his girlfriend.


Shindong is the only Super Junior member who has publicly declared that he is in a relationship.


The MC asked Shindong, “Where does your girlfriend stay? One of my friends saw some girl on a bus, and had your photo as her cell phone wallpaper. Could she be your girlfriend?”


Shindong said, “Let me tell you something funny. My girlfriend’s cell phone wallpaper is not me, but Big Bang’s G-Dragon.”


The MC asked in return, “Your hairstyle looks somewhat like what G-Dragon has?’


Shindong replied, “My girlfriend asked me to dye my hair purple like G-Dragon. But I feel that it isn’t quite suitable


for me. She hates it when I contact other female celebrities. But when I show my jealousy towards her love for G-Dragon, she says she is just a fan.”



No comments:

Post a Comment