Uhm Tae Woong reveals that Kim Jong Min is his rival on ‘Happy Together 3′





On the January 12th episode of KBS’s ‘Happy Together 3‘, Uhm Tae Woong appeared as a guest and made the audience laugh with a few remarks about his rival.


When asked, “Do you think Kim Jong Min is your rival?”, he truthfully replied, “Yea.. I think so”.


Both starring as the silly awkward character in ‘1 Night 2 Days‘, Uhm Tae Woong continued, “When Kim Jong Min was being made fun of, I came onto the show and he liked it (because now someone else was also being picked on).. I know (I can be silly) but he is something else”.


He then stated, “but now I’m really comfortable on ’1 Night 2 Days’ so I’m doing well”.


This episode also guest stars Jung Ryeo Won, Yoo Sun and Park Ki Woong.


Source + Image: Starnnews


No comments:

Post a Comment