miss A’s Suzy confesses she had lamination work done




During the filming for the November 26th airing of KBS2 ‘Invincible Youth‘ Season 2, the girls talked about the things they were insecure about. Both miss A‘s Suzy and Jewelry‘s Yaewonadmitted to getting work done to improve their appearance.

I have a lot of baby hairs, and I don’t like my forehead“, Suzy said, to which Rainbow‘s Go Woori half-jokingly remarked, “I wish I had some baby hairs on my foredhead“, causing everyone to laugh.

Yaewon added, “A fellow celebrity suggested I get some lamination work, so I did. But it’s so noticeable that I now regret it. I became even more insecure after I got it done“, she revealed.

miss A’s Suzy then confessed, “I got the same thing done.”

It should look more natural with time“, she continued, helping to assure Yaewon.

The G8 girls honestly reveal their insecurities on the November 26th airing of ‘Invincible Youth 2′.

Source & Image: TVDaily via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment