Shin Ae makes an honest comment about Son Dam Bi's acting

Shin Ae makes an honest comment about Son Dam Bi's acting

Shin Ae told her honest thought about Son Dam Bi's acting.




On 31st, Sin Ae appeared on KBS 2TV 'Star Life Cinema - Son Dam Bi', and commented about Son Dam Bi's acting in the beginning part of drama 'Light & Shadow'.




She said, "Son Dam Bi's acting was so awkward," and "The weather was cold, and she looked so nervous to act with such great senior veteran actors."




She continued, "I'm a very honest person, so I thought I should be the one to tell the truth." Kim Sung Eun also agreed, "That's what a good friend should do."




Son Dam Bi also said, "I struggled a lot at first. I just didn't know what to do. But I think I could do better because the drama was long."




Hot News


  ▶ Kim So Hyun makes a cover of Hyun Ah's 'Troublemaker'


  ▶ Go Hyun Jung almost says a swearword during her show


  ▶ Shin Se Kyung shows 'nano wave'


  ▶ Yoon Se Ah tells why she decided to do 'We Got Married'


  ▶ HyoYeon thought as a foreigner



No comments:

Post a Comment