Tiger JK tells that Lee Hyo Ri refused a song the he wrote

Tiger JK tells that Lee Hyo Ri refused a song the he wrote

Tiger JK told that Lee Hyo Ri refused a song that he wrote.




On 15th, Tiger JK appeared on SBS 'U&I', and said, "I gave a song to Lee Hyo Ri, and she refused it."




Lee Hyo Ri said, "I'm not a hip hop singer, so it was hard to ask him to write a song for me. Yoon Mi Rae even did a guide recording for me as well."




Regarding why she refused to take it, Lee Hyo Ri said, "I wasn't sure if I could sing it better than Yoon Mi Rae."




Tiger JK said, "That felt bad. I even woke up my tired wife from her sleep..." and made the viewers laugh.




On the other hand, Lee Ja Ram and Jang Wooyoung also appeared other than Tiger JK.




Hot News


  ▶ 'Grace of Gentleman' The four couples' different love stories


  ▶ 'Dr. Jin' Kim Jae Joong spotted in 21st century


  ▶ CN Blue's Lee Jung Shin to make a surprise appearance on 'My Husband Got A Family'


  ▶ 'Dr. Jin' Kim Jae Joong's behind photos revealed


  ▶ 'Golden Time' Hwang Jung Eum perfectly turns into a princess of a wealthy family



No comments:

Post a Comment