Jang Wooyoung confesses that he had a secret girlfriend

Jang Wooyoung confesses that he had a secret girlfriend

Jang Wooyoung's secret love is becoming a hot issue.




On 15th, Jang Wooyoung, who recently released his first solo album, appeared on SBS 'U&I', and confessed that he had a secret girlfriend.




Jang Wooyoung was asked about his ideal type, and he said, "As I focus more on my career, I think I'm starting to get less picky about my ideal type. I just want someone that I can talk to."




2PM's manager said that Jang Wooyoung never had girlfriend, but Jang Wooyoung confessed that he had a secret girlfriend.




Jung Jae Hyung and Lee Hyo Ri asked whether the manager really didn't know, and he said, "I think he did. Park Jin Young might be shocked to hear this."




On the other hand, Jang Wooyoung is continuing active promotion of his first solo track 'Sexy Lady'.




Hot News


  ▶ 'Grace of Gentleman' The four couples' different love stories


  ▶ 'Dr. Jin' Kim Jae Joong spotted in 21st century


  ▶ CN Blue's Lee Jung Shin to make a surprise appearance on 'My Husband Got A Family'


  ▶ 'Dr. Jin' Kim Jae Joong's behind photos revealed


  ▶ 'Golden Time' Hwang Jung Eum perfectly turns into a princess of a wealthy family



No comments:

Post a Comment