Jang Geun Suk leaves a warning message to stalkers

Jang Geun Suk leaves a warning message to stalkers

Jang Geun Suk left a warning to his stalkers.




On 22nd, Jang Geun Suk wrote on his Twitter, "They put an antenna on my taxi, chased with another taxi, and sent it everywhere through GPS....so many different ways."




He continued, "I'm saying this again. I don't need stalkers, so piss off. I don't need you guys! Feels bad."




Previously, Jang Geun Suk wrote on his Twitter, "To. Stalkers. You would think that you know everything about me while chasing me everywhere. Enjoy while you can. You have no idea how I become when I'm angry."




On the other hand, Netizens made comments, such as "He must have been stressed a lot", "Hope they will understand what he's saying", and "Some legal actions are needed to stalkers."




Hot News


  ▶ Why Won Bin is never seen on the streets


  ▶ Jang Geun Suk walking on avenue des Champs-Élysées with a wine and a newspaper


  ▶ Kim Soo Hyun&IU chosen as the 'Most Ideal Celebrity Vacation Partners'


  ▶ Photo of Song Seung Heon and his trio


  ▶ Goo Hye Sun reveals her report card



No comments:

Post a Comment