Hyo Min writes about her accident on the stage

Hyo Min writes about her accident on the stage

Hyo Min made a comment about her mistake on the stage.




On 22nd, Hyo Min wrote on her Twitter, "So many things happened today. I fell on the stage. The concert is only the day after tomorrow, and it was dangerous."




She continued, "So many people are worried about me, and I'm all fine. Don't worry! I'll be more careful."




On the day of the post, Hyo Min fell on the stage when she was performing T-ara's new song 'DAY BY DAY'.




Netizens who read Hyo Min's post made comments, such as "I feel relieved now", "Thought she might have got a major injury", and "I was so worried!"




Hot News


  ▶ Why Won Bin is never seen on the streets


  ▶ Jang Geun Suk walking on avenue des Champs-Élysées with a wine and a newspaper


  ▶ Kim Soo Hyun&IU chosen as the 'Most Ideal Celebrity Vacation Partners'


  ▶ Photo of Song Seung Heon and his trio


  ▶ Goo Hye Sun reveals her report card



No comments:

Post a Comment