Jang Jae In reveals that she went on a gruesome diet for a guy she liked





In the recent episode of KBS’s ‘National Talk Show Hello, 20 year old singer Jang Jae In revealed the true reason behind her weight loss.


MC Lee Young Ja began by reading a story sent in by a listener, saying, “If you’re a girl, you’ve probably gone on a diet at least once. You need to be motivated to go on a diet. You go on a diet because you’ve been dumped by a significant other or humiliated in front of a bunch of people.”


Jang Jae In responded, “I also had an experience that impacted me. I liked an oppa that didn’t like me, so I lost 11 kg [~24 lbs], but [after losing weight,] I stopped liking him.”


Lee Young Jae joked, “I guess you became arrogant,” making Jang Jae laugh in embarrassment.


This episode also guest starred composer Kim Hyung Suk and Sung Shi Kyung.


Source + Image: Naver


No comments:

Post a Comment