Son Ho Young talks about running away from home & stealing money

image


On the November 15th episode of SBS Strong Heart, former g.o.d member Son Ho Youngshared a story about how he ran away from home when he was younger.

When I was younger, a lot of nights I wouldn’t go home because I was afraid of my strict father. I did it so often, I developed my own know-hows and when I was a freshman in high school, I decided not go home at all. I didn’t even contact my friends,” he said.

Instead, I went to learn how to dance. Along the way I met Danny Ahn and we auditioned together. We entered JYPE, and prepared our g.o.d debut. I didn’t go home for two long years, and all I did was practice. We recorded the album, and I finally went home with the album in hand,” he continued.

My father opened the door, and I saw that his face had aged ten years. It wasn’t until then I realized how wrong and immature I was. I thought he would throw his fist into my face, but he greeted me in with a smile on his face, like nothing had ever happened,” he reminisced.

He went on to admit, “When I didn’t have money, I would steal money from the students that looked really smart. I was young and didn’t know any better. I feel really bad about it now, and I reflected on my actions tremendously.”

Also featuring on this episode were SNSD‘s TaeyeonTiffanyYoona, and Yuri, as well asSeo Kyung ShikSong Chae HwanKim Ji HyunJin Sae YeonLee Byung Jin, etc.

Source & Image : StarNews

No comments:

Post a Comment