Song Hye Gyo confesses that she feels awkward to see her makeup face

Song Hye Gyo confesses that she feels awkward to see her makeup face

Song Hye Gyo confessed that she always feels awkward to see herself wearing makeups.




On 30th, Song Hye Gyo's photo essay, 'Hye Gyo's Time' was published, and she told how she lives her ordinary life.




She particularly drew attention by confessing that she usually goes around with no makeup face. She said, "My friends feel awkward when I appear with my makeup face, because I usually don't wear makeup. Even I feel awkward when I see my makeup face."




She also said, "I try to drink a lot of water for my skin, and I enjoy having brunch. I visit the dermatologist time to time."




She added, "I sleep a lot. But, it's hard to fall asleep without using any help," and confessed that she has an insomnia.




Hot News


  ▶ Han Ji Hye reveals a new photo of herself


  ▶ 'Kim Tae Hee and Friends' chosen as the most influential celebrity clique


  ▶ Gong Hyo Jin talks about the reason of breaking up with Ryu Seung Bum


  ▶ Kim Min Jong&Yoon Jin Yi's couple pictorial revealed


  ▶ Who will be the lucky one to get a piggyback from Kim Soo Hyun?



No comments:

Post a Comment