Lee Min Ho talks about his great soccer skill

Lee Min Ho talks about his great soccer skill

Lee Min Ho told that he was a great soccer player when he was in middle school.




On August 1st, Lee Min Ho appeared on MBC 'Radio Star', and told that he once quit acting when he was in middle school.




Lee Min Ho said, "My parents made me to start acting, and as I was going through puberty, and quit it, and joined the school soccer team," and "Thankfully, my parents guided me well."




MC Kyu Hyun told, "He was the Seoul Score King," and Lee Min Ho said, "I ranked 3rd in a competition of all Seoul middle schools, and I made 11 goals."




On the other hand, Nam Kyung Joo drew viewers' attention with his witty talks.




Hot News


  ▶ 'Running Man' Yoo Jae Seok shows his care for Eun Hyuk


  ▶ Suzy talks about her ideal type "I like sexy guys"


  ▶ 'Dream Team 2' Jang Woo Hyuk leads his team to victory


  ▶ 'Dancing With The Star' Yoon-A attends HyoYeon's final performance


  ▶ 'Dancing With The Star II' Girls' Generation members' votes for HyoYeon all cancelled



No comments:

Post a Comment