Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul express regret over finishing filming for ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’

The leads of popular SBS drama ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’, Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul have expressed their regrets over finishing filming for their drama.


Through their company, AM Entertainment’s Facebook page, both Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul revealed their thoughts about their production staff and also uploaded the script for Episode 20 on August 1st.


In the tone of his drama character, Kim Do Jin, Jang Dong Gun said, “It has been tough on everyone. I am feeling very blissful, and it will be hard for me to forget!”


Kim Ha Neul said, “Everyone, it’s been a tough period. Thank you to each and every one of you for giving me a drama that will be unforgettable to me for the rest of my life. I hope we will have a chance to meet again.”


After seeing what Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul wrote, netizens expressed, “Although I don’t know what the future will be like for Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul will be like, but I won’t forget them”, “A Gentleman’s Dignity is going to end soon, what do I do after that”, “The both of them have worked really hard”.


‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ which stars Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ha Neul, Kim Soo Ro, Kim Min Jong, Lee Jong Hyuk, Yoon Jin Yi, Yoon Seah Ah, and Kim Jung Nan has only 2 episodes to go and will be aired once the schedule for the ‘2012 London Olympic Games’ clears.



No comments:

Post a Comment