f(x)’s Luna expresses her gratitude for her birthday

A day after her birthday, f(x)’s Luna has posted a message through her me2Day to express her gratitude.


Luna wrote on her me2Day on August 13th, “I spent a really happy and blissful birthdayday on 2012 August 12th. I want to express my gratitude to my granny, parents, my other half Jinyoung unnie, the always striving Chi Soon oppa, my f(x) members who are friends forever, and our fans who have continued to show their love for us. Love you all”.


Along with the post was a photo collage consisting of 4 photos stitched together. One of them showed Luna carrying one of her cakes which had 3 candles on it, as she beamed widely with a smile towards the camera. Another photo showed her with her f(x) members, Amber, Victoria and Krystal as they posed happily to wish Luna a happy birthday. Sulli couldn’t make it as she had to film for her upcoming drama ‘To the Beautiful You’.


Netizens expressed, “Luna, wishing you a happy birthday!” “You received 3 cakes, so envious”, “The members have such a good relationship with each other, that’s great!”



No comments:

Post a Comment