An interview with actress Lee So Yeon talks about what she think of her co-stars from “Dr. JIN”

Actress Lee So Yeon is getting highly praised for her performance at BMC TV's “Dr. JIN”. The actress took the role as Chun Hong in the drama, although she is not the female lead, but her role is full of personality. Lee So Yeon takes full credit for her perfect performance interpreting the characteristics of her role. However, this drama did not hit the jackpot, the ratings have been relatively lower than expected. To that, Lee So Yeon said with a smile, “The rating could sometimes also depends on luck, and the whole crew got along very good, we had a good time working together. Because of such an atmosphere, I had been very happy during filming this drama.”


Check below the interview of Lee So Yeon:


Q: It is reported that the atmosphere was excellent during shooting for the “Dr. JIN”?


Lee So Yeon said, "Even though everyone are very busy but we still take times to take care of the rest of the casts and staffs. I have been very happy everyday in the studio. JYJ Jae Jong brought us so much laughter. He is fun and very kind. "


Q: Anything interesting happened when working with Kim Jae Jung?


The actress said, "For example, when there is NG, other people might apologize, but Kim Jae Jung always say something with a good sense of humor, for instance, he would substitute his line with some modern language, such as there is a line he supposed to say 'I have prepared a banquet for everyone.' but instead, he changed it to, 'My treat today, enjoy eating' (modern version). His gag made us all laughing a lot of time.


Q: I heard everyone in “Dr. JIN” are hilarious, are there any more interesting stories to share?


She stated, "We are all funny people. Senior Lee Ban Soo told us a story about a younger actor which he planned to write down the script on his left arm, however, he forgot he actually wrote down on his right hand. Senior Song Seung Hun is also very hilarious, both Lee Ban Soo and Song Seung Hun are very cloth, thus they can always joke together freely.”


Q: What do you think of Song Seung Hun as an actor?


She said, "Song Seung Hun is very hard working and self determine, he pays extra attention and effort in focusing on shooting, he attaches great importance to the performance with subtle emotional changes, he is also very gentleman, but sometimes it is because he is too polite and uptight which it took a longer time for us to get closer with him.”


Q: Tell me about Lee Bam Soo


Lee So Yeon stated, "Senior Ban Soo is very enthusiastic about his job as an actor, he is full of vitality. When I look at him, I feel that this is what an actor or actress should be. Furthermore, he always come to the scene well prepared, he even helps other casts to read lines during his break. His performances are very vivid, and his is charming on and off screen. I became his fan. "


Q: Aside from the happy times filming, are there any types of difficulties filming a historical drama?


The actress said, “I always have to wear a wig, the heavy weight of the wig became the result of my neck pain. Although there are many more artists that work harder than I do, but my neck has become really stiff now. I am also losing a lot of hair too, need to get some after care done for my hair. I hope I will not have to wear wig in a short period of time."


Q: Even so, historical drama should still has its own charm?


The actress said, "Yes, in clothing, scripts, manner, and movement are more elegant, it is harder to film a historical drama. However, these type of drama can show a more diverse image as well as to bring out a more classy characteristics."


Q: What are the criteria will you take into consideration when choosing a job?


She confessed, "A role that catch my attention is very important. I would choose the role with charming personality. The more I put into interpreting the character, the result would come out better, I'd also like to try different roles and try not to overlap with the similar role in a same period of time. "


Q: Your future plans?


Lee So Yeon stated, “I will show everybody a new image. But before that, I would like to take a break. I have a cup of coffee every morning, and I am able to catch the dramas that I missed. So now I can use a little time off to catch up with my own life, like watching TV, watching movies, do more exercise, hang out with friends, just to enjoy my time off."



No comments:

Post a Comment