Super Junior Leeteuk Worked Out Because of his Wimpy Image

Having returned with a surprisingly buff body with Super Junior’s comeback, Leeteuk talked about sports and working out during a recent interview with fashion magazine @star1.



“I love playing and watching sports,” said the Super Junior leader. “When I have time, I play basketball. It’s good to run and I’ve also been focusing on weight training.”

He added, “I started weight training to get rid of this weak, wimpy image that I had, and now women like that I have an unexpected body. So I’m trying to keep my face white and tan my body to create more twists.”




As the MC of SBS’ Star King, Leeteuk is also exercising through the ‘Make a Nice Body’ project on the show.

Leeteuk, with a few of the other Super Junior members, participated in the photoshoot with @star1, which will be revealed on July 20 in the August issue.




Photo Credit: @star1





Reporter : Grace Danbi Hong (graced923@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Most Viewed]
- Super Junior Members and Their Parents Have a Big Housewarming Party for Eunhyuk
- Super Junior Shindong Almost Split with his Girlfriend
- Super Junior’s Shindong Unveils His Girlfriend
- ‘To the Beautiful You’ Releases First Drama Poster
- Psy’s Unique Album Design for 6th Album Unveiled


No comments:

Post a Comment