Kim Sun Ah and Lee Jang Woo Go on a Date in Matching Outfits in ‘I Do I Do’

New still cuts of Hwang Ji An (Kim Sun Ah) and Park Tae Kang (Lee Jang Woo) on a date together were revealed by MBC’s I Do I Do production staff on July 18.

Following the kiss the two characters shared in the previous episode, the preview photos show the couple now wearing matching denim outfits as a couple on a date.




With only a few episodes left, fans are curious to find out if the two will end up getting married.

I Do I Do airs every Wednesday and Thursday nights on MBC.





Reporter : Stewart Ho (stoo@cj.net)
[Any copying, republication or redistribution of www.enewsworld.com's content other than for personal uses is expressly prohibited without prior permission from enewsWorld. Copyright infringement is subject to criminal and civil penalties.]

[Most Viewed]
- New Teaser Images for B2ST’s Lee Gi Kwang, Yang Yo Seop and Jang Hyun Seung
- [Video] Jang Keun Suk Throws a Party for His Dog’s Birthday
- Kim Sun Ah Presents Samgyetang to Cast and Staff of ‘I Do I Do’
- Kim Sun Ah and Designer Shoes Brand Jinny Kim Collaborates for Limited Edition Shoes


No comments:

Post a Comment