Jang Wooyoung prepares gifts for fans

Jang Wooyoung prepares gifts for fans

Jang Wooyoung delivered gifts to his fans.




On 20th, a video of Jang Wooyoung preparing bread and drinks for the fans was uploaded on 2PM's official YouTube channe.




It is said he took a long time wrapping all of the snacks, and showed his great feelings for meeting the fans on his solo debut stage.




Jang Wooyoung said, "I prepared this so tha I could express my thanks for the fans' lov. This is so small, but I'm glad that I could at least express my gratitude."




On the othr hand, Jang Wooyoung recently released his first solo album 'Sexy Lady'.




Hot News


  ▶ Park Gyu-ri criticizes netizens who make bad comments on her


  ▶ Jo Kwon tops in KBS2 'Music Bank'


  ▶ Krystal's gorgeous abs showed


  ▶ So Hee's gorgeous body shape


  ▶ Sandara Park getting a haircut again



No comments:

Post a Comment