Danny Ahn transforms into an ‘unni’ for ‘Goodbye Dear Wife’







Actor and member of g.o.d, Danny Ahn transformed into a “pretty unni” for the Channel A drama ‘Goodbye Dear Wife‘.


Danny tweeted on May 29, “Ah…… Now a warning for the final, 8th episode of ‘Goodbye Dear Wife’, I’ll be appearing for a bit in drag. Today even a picture… achieved… ah… Should I just run away today T.T If you all are going to see it later, make sure to have a plastic bag with you while you watch keke. When the broadcast ends, I’ll put up a photo of myself cross-dressing.”


He then added, “A teaser,” along with the photo above.


Fans commented, “You look prettier than me,” “Post a full photo instead of a teaser,” and “I’m watching you [on the show].”



Source + Photo: Danny Ahn’s Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment