Jo In Sung would like to be in a relationship




Actor Jo In Sung recently guested on SBS Power FM‘s ‘Gong Hyung Jin’s Cinetown‘, where he was asked why he wasn’t in a relationship. His response was, “I wish people around me would introduce me to girls. If I meet someone I like, I will be more than happy to be in one“.

I spend 360 of the 365 days of the year with my friends. I met up with them a few days ago and we asked ourselves why we live the way we do“, he joked.

Do you want to be in a relationship?” Gong Hyung Jin continued to ask him.

Yes, I do,” he said. “Especially when I’m sick. Whenever I was down with the flu, or when I was in the army, that’s when I really ached for a girlfriend the most. It was then I realized why people get married. I think I would feel better if I had a girlfriend by my side,” he added.

Source & Image: Newsen via Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment